Software Application Manager
Green ICT Technology Co., Ltd (Green ICT) is a rapid growth software outsourcing company in Cambodia specializing in the development of software applications and software outsourcing services. Green ICT’s vision is to become the leading company in Cambodia that successfully builds stakeholders’ satisfaction and grows shareholders values.
Green ICT is now seeking an experienced and motivated individual who can hold the position below.
Software Application Manager (1 Position)–Based in Phnom Penh
Reporting to the General Manager of the company, the Software Application Manager is responsible for:
- Developing and taking solution on the whole module of software systems, develop the standard policies and procedures for the department.
- Making sure the product development complete with the time bound and clients’ requirement/need conformation; be responsible for (i) system and software requirement analysis and design (ii) system development (iii) software coding and testing (iv) system and software integration testing.
- Organizing works to subordinates along with the skills and knowledge of each employee.
- Following up the work progress of the assigned employees in order to make sure the corrective actions on problems are taken on time.
- Coaching, mentoring, guiding and training the subordinates to improve the working performance and knowledge.
- Conducting performance appraisal and regular catch-up meeting with subordinates.
- Holding a chair of both regular and irregular meeting with the subordinates.
- Managing subordinates, being responsible for the whole actions and activities of subordinates.
- Conducting both regular and irregular reports both in words and oral to upper management on both challenges and results.
- Collecting and screening the report of subordinates in order to follow up work progress and push working performance.
- Motivating the good subordinates through various appropriate ways in order to retain and encourage them work harder.
- Take an appropriate corrective action on a poor performer or policy violator in order to bring the improvement of his/her working performance and environment.
- Proposing staff employment and joint as the interview committee in order to make sure manpower is used effectively and the right people are employed.
- Jointing the meeting with other managements to discuss on strategies, plans, solution to challenges/problems or others in order to improve the business.
- At least bachelor degree in IT from recognized university.
- At least 5 years professional working experience in IT, especially in software development management.
- At least 1 year of professional work experience in accounting software
- Flexible about work hours or other job details, as required by business demands
- Good spoken and written English language capability
- Good at interpersonal and communications skills.
- Ability to prioritise effectively and work to tight deadlines.
- Ability to work autonomously as well as part of a team.
- Ability to interact with people from varied cultural backgrounds.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
How to Apply
Interested applicants meeting the above requirements should submit their CV along with a cover letter to
or address: #11, Street 178, Sangkat Phsar Thmey III, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh, Cambodia. Applications must be submitted no later than 15 August 2012. Please do not attach certificates and supporting documents. Only short listed applicants will be contacted for interview.